Technology Workshop to Focus on Biologic Process Innovations - April 23
April 9, 2018
Genentech will host a NIIMBL Technology Workshop on biologic process innovations on Monday, April 23. Register by Friday, April 13.
Genentech will host a NIIMBL Technology Workshop on the topic of biologic process innovations. This workshop provides a great opportunity to discuss industry-wide needs and learn about innovative technologies from small and medium enterprises (SME) and academia. The technology workshop serves as a platform to:
- Meet and network with other NIIMBL members
- Discuss areas of expertise and research interests
- Form teams for projects
The workshop will take place at the Genentech facility in South San Francisco on April 23.
- Continuous / integrated processing technology development
- Accelerated manufacturing process development (Scale down models, mechanistic modeling/simulations, High-throughput technologies)
- Flexible Manufacturing technologies (Disposables Drug Substance/Drug Product, SUT Sensors, Modular Systems, Harvest Technologies, Small Volume / Batch)
- Packaging (Cold Shipping, Final Product Packaging, Transportation, Monitoring, Labeling, Tracking)
EVENT INFORMATION: NIIMBL Member Event: Technology Workshop – Process Innovations (Biologics)
Monday, April 23, 2018, 8 am – 5 pm PDT, Evening reception 5 pm – 6:30 pm PDT
Open to NIIMBL Members Only | No Charge
Register by April 13, 2018. Additional Information and registration: